Monday, August 03, 2009

psychedelic = my life? NOT.

I had nothing much to do and as usual, busied myself with Google. This time, i decided to search for my name and see if anything interesting will come out. This indeed came as a surprise.. amazing and scary at the same time.


I came accross this site which is clearly a duplicate of my old blog. Someone was twisted enough to "create" his own blog using my posts, pretending he has written those stuff. Below are the screen shots: the first is from "my life", and the second is from "psychedelic".






Spot the differences?






 

Here some more shots of the same page:






Spot the similarities?





And here is his profile:





http://indoaussie.blogspot.com/

How he copied or hacked my site, i don't have any idea. But i do know that he last visited my page on 4th July 2009. And i have the IP address. Should I track this guy or not? I don't really know what to do, except of course, changing my passwords and all that.


Whoever you are...you're such a loser. Get a life man.. so that' you'll have something to write about! tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home