Sunday, November 14, 2010

The dreams I dreamt last night...

I have dreamt about my high school crush, and how he looked the same.
I have dreamt that I was wearing my girl scouts uniform, and had people around me wearing their scouts uniform, too.
I have dreamt that I was going down the stairs and i fell down.
But I stood up and went up the stairs again.
I have dreamt that I was typing using a wooden keyboard, with no letters printed on it. I had difficulty finding the "Enter" key.
I have dreamt that I went down the stairs again. And I stepped on a cow's cakelike poo.
I just wiped it off the grass and wore two pair of socks. It didn't smell anyways.
I have dreamt that I joined a photography contest and won 15,000 (I can't remember the currency.)
I have dreamt that I got featured in the Philippine Daily Inquirer for that. With a one-page article, and 3 photos of me.
I have dreamt that I passed away after that...
I have dreamt that I was watching people from somewhere, while they say things they remembered about me.
I dreamt all that last night!
I thought I was already in heaven. And then I woke up late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home