Thursday, August 31, 2006

gibberish

i have bizillion things to do. audits. reports. recommendations.audits. reports. feedback. audits. reports. audits. reports.reports. audits.

but here i am, staring at my monitor---blank. well, now writing-- writing nonsense.

my fingers are numb with coldness. i'm freezing because of the f****ing vent above me. i can't do audits as my mind lingers somewhere else every time i try to concentrate. mindless reading. i've been reading the same email for 4x now and haven't got any clue on what the customer nor the agent is talking about. been on the same excel page for three days now. can't finish this d*** report that was due 3 days ago.

my teeth ache. my throat's sore. i feel sleepy due to lack of enough sleep. i just ate but i want to eat something. i don't know what. maybe later i can figure it out. one of my HS friends just texted:

"falling in love is like looking at the stars. if you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough, all the others just melt away..."

so? the hell i care. well, yeah... i care. arrrgh. let me go back to reality. i'm in the office. i need to finish my tasks. hah! geez.. fine. now signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home